Worditout

Worditout
Career Day

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool # 10

The educational apps I saw were many.
What caught my eye was the Kids Music so I hope to play with the equipment to find out how to have the children use this app in class.
The apps were like cable is to me. I have it, but if I want to upgrade, so I then have to ask for extra channels.
Sort of what apps are..you buy the cell phone and then you add internet or navigation.
These educational apps are on a different level, but kind of the same.
I really am impressed with THE POWER TO LEARN GRANT. This has enabled classroom teachers to have incredible tech. equipment to use this year. We need these tools to engage the leaders of tomorrow!!!
I feel the children are going to teach me how to use the new tech. equipment we are going to be given this year so I am not worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment